Brussels Heli Air takes you into higher atmospheres!
Enjoy an unforgettable experience at our upcoming maiden flight. An exciting adventure to offer to your customers, collaborators or suppliers.
We offer you helicopter vouchers with different routings and prices.
These are fantastic business gifts.
On special request, we can organize your own helicopter day in exclusivity. (Besides the flights we already offer on Saturdays).
For any enquiry, call us at 02 467 28 03 (from 9 am till 5.30 pm) or email us
Furthermore, we have various permits for photography and aerial surveillance as well as training
Next maiden Flight from Groot-Bijgaarden and/or Baisy-Thy (Waterloo) on Saturdays :
- Saturday the 22nd of June 2019
- Saturday the 3rd of August 2019
- Saturday the 12th of September 2019
- Saturday the 28th of September 2019
- Saturday the 12th of October 2019
- Saturday the 26th of October 2019
Brussels Heli Air is strategically located at the entrance of Brussels.
We therefore operate from our base in Baisy-Thy and Groot-Bijgaarden
Your departure time will be communicated once all entries confirmed.
We recommend that you arrive on site 30 min. before takeoff.
Compulsory travel documents:
- ID card
- “Boarding Pass”
Route de Houtain 5
See the itinerary
E-mail us for booking request
- Your chosen flight pattern (BK1 or BK3 or ...)
- The name of the person the reservation can be made
- The number of people
- Your phone number so we can contact you
- Kids under 6 year old cannot participate to the helicopter flight
- Kids older than 12 years old can sit in front
- In case of bad weather conditions, we will suggest to fly another time
Visit Brussels and Brabant provinces
We offer different flight patterns ranging from a magic introduction to the absolute escape.
On demand it is also possible to organize tailored flights.
You can book an exclusive flight for 3 passengers:
For example the Basic flight
3p x 60€ = 180 €
If you do not book the exclusive flight (3 seats), we will assign the left spot(s) to someone else.
Therefore, we cannot garantee you that you will be seated together.
For your safety - on the ground:
- Max. 3 passengers near the helicopter
- Close the helicopter's doors very carefully
- In/Out of the helicopter, always forward & bend your head
- Never go towards the back side of the helicopter
For your safety - when flying:
- Always stay relaxed and easy-going
- Do not over tighten your belt
- If you do not feel well : tell the pilot immediately
- Speak through the microphone that is near your mouth
FLIGHT SCHOOL ULM
The biggest ULM- platform of Belgium offers you a complete lesson package consisting of practical and theoretical training in a unique and exclusive rural environment on the battlefield of Waterloo.
You can prepare yourself together with your teacher, in a safe way, for the exams to obtain your pilot license.
Family Coddens and their team of experienced teachers have already taken thousands of flying hours for their account. They assure you complete safe flights in an environment without obstacles.
There are other possibilities:Monitoring , flying in the mountain, hydro, a.o
ULM Baisy-Thy, Route du Houtain, 1470 Genappe
Phone : 067 78 02 47
Fax. : 02 653 42 73
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org